Monday, September 18, 2006

I first created this blog in portuguese, but after several complains about the language i decided to translate it, don't bitch too much about my awful english, one can't be perfect :D, I will try to translate it all in the next several days, feel free to comment :D here it goes :

I decided to create this blog because i got more and more feeling and ideas i want to write about, comment, or even just write a little non sense :D. Let's talk a little about me, i m a young male 29 yo, who got an interest in mangas/anime, games (online, offline, in bed and/or on the floor heh), cars, music, (melodic, speed metal, metal that doesnt sound like a dog or a cat being spanked), i also like some french music like Serge Lama, Charle Aznavour, Daniel Balavoine, Barbara, etc, yeah i know it's a wide range of taste, but i like big things lol.
At last i would like to say i m gay since most of my "BS" will touch homosexuality from far or up close, but i m not any gay, i m choosy, i dont like the stereotype of the actual man... Brad Pitt ewww... Tom Cruise buargggg.... Orlando Bloom disgusting.... besides being gay i had to like big, hairy guys with a killer smile/laugh that thunder through the building when they laugh lol... I took the best number in the univers lotto haha, but as weird as it seems, i m very happy.

Well, my little introduction ended, i hope it didnt hurt, did it? :D

No comments: